Introduction to MARM – Training Course
Event Type: Training
Dates Coming Soon
(Formally called Working with Risk).
This full day course is for people that have already completed basic Safeguarding training and who call MARMs (Multi-Agency Risk Management Meetings), attend MARMs or work directly with individuals.
This course is Multi-Agency and open to all partner agencies, including Adult Social Care, Police, Primary Care, NHS Trust, including Ambulance, Fire and Rescue, Housing Providers and the Voluntary Sectors.
Learning outcomes: –
- To identify key ingredients and principles around risk and adult safeguarding
- To identify approaches to working with risk and adult safeguarding
- To apply the risk and seriousness tool in the Decision Support Guidance
- To identify the criteria for a MARM and how to ensure Making Safeguarding Personal
- To be familiar with the tools and templates to support MARM meetings
- To be introduced to the role of the MARM coordinator