Isle of Wight Safeguarding Children Partnership’s Training – 2020/2021
Event Type: Training
The Isle of Wight Safeguarding Children Partnership offer an extensive range of full day or half day courses. Please visit their website for more information on training courses they provide by clicking here.
Please see below a list of online training courses that can be accessed via the Hampshire Safeguarding Virtual College.
- Introduction to Safeguarding (Level 1)
- Safeguarding Children Refresher (Level 1)
- Understanding Pathways to Extremism and the PREVENT programme (Level 1)
- Equality and Inclusion in Health, Social Care or children’s and young people’s settings (Level 1)
- Safer Recruitment (Level 1)
- Wellbeing in Sexual Health (Level 1)
- Parental Mental Health (Level 1)
- Parental Substance Misuse (Level 1)
If you would like to access any of these courses above, please click here.