MARM for Managers – Training Session
Event Type: Training
Dates Coming Soon
These half day workshops are aimed specifically at managers who have a responsibility to co-ordinate and chair MARM (Multi-agency Risk Management) meetings.
You will need to be familiar with the multi-agency adult safeguarding procedures, the IOW SAB Adult Safeguarding Decision Support Guidance and the MARM Framework.
The aim of the workshop is to:
- Provide an overview of the MARM Framework
- Understand your role as decision maker in relation to the use of the MARM Framework
- Understand your responsibilities as Chair of the MARM meeting
- Consider how to ensure that the MARM meeting is person centred and outcome focussed
- Identify to tools to support MARM meetings
- Understand the role of the SAB MARM co-ordinator