Virtual MARM Training for Managers/Chairs
Event Type: Training
Dates Coming Soon
DURATION: One day training course spread over 2 days.
The workshops are aimed at managers who have a responsibility to co-ordinate and chair MARM (Multi-agency Risk Management) meetings.
Pre-Requisite: You will need to be familiar with the multi-agency adult safeguarding procedures, the IOW SAB Adult Safeguarding Decision Support Guidance and the MARM Framework.
- Provide an overview of the MARM Framework
- Understand your role as decision maker in relation to the use of the MARM Framework
- Understand your responsibilities as Chair of the MARM meeting
- Consider how to ensure that the MARM meeting is person centred and outcome focussed
- Identify to tools to support MARM meetings
- Understand the role of the SAB MARM co-ordinator
Course – part 1
19th August 2020 – 09:30 – 12:30 – Click here to book
20th August 2020 – 09:30 – 12:20 – Click here to book
Course – part 2
2nd September 2020 – 09:30 – 12:30 – Click here to book
3rd September 2020 09:30 – 12:30 – Click here to book