SAB Conference 2015 – Safeguarding
Event Type: Conference
Date: 15 May 2015
A joint Isle of Wight Safeguarding Adults Board and Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner (Hampshire) Safeguarding Adults Board Conference was held on 15 May 2015. National speakers discussed the implications of the Care Act 2014 on a range of safeguarding issues from self-neglect to so called ‘Mate Crime’ with a multi-agency audience. To see the programme please click here (PDF, 161KB, 1 page).
Below are the presentations from the conference. To view a presentation please click on the title.
- Adult Social Care Regulation (PDF, 1.01MB, 23 pages)
- Safeguarding Adults at Risk of Abuse or Neglect (PDF, 388KB, 19 pages)
- Safeguarding People Who Self Neglect (PDF, 7.83MB, 19 pages)
- Mate Crime (PDF, 751KB, 21 pages)
- GPS Dementia Project (PDF, 905KB, 11 pages)
- Human Trafficking/Modern Slavery (PDF, 1.09MB, 24 pages)
- Honour Based Violence/Forced Marriage (PDF, 1.54MB, 24 pages)