Working with Risk Course – MARM Framework – Managers Session
Event Type: Training
24 March 2020
Please download the PDF poster for more information on Dates, Times and Venues. Download Here.
These half day workshops are aimed specifically at managers who have a responsibility to co-ordinate and chair MARM (Multi-agency Risk Management) meetings.
The aim of the workshop is to:
- Provide an overview of the MARM Framework
- Understand your role as decision maker in relation to the use of the MARM Framework
- Understand your responsibilities as Chair of the MARM meeting
- Consider how to ensure that the MARM meeting is person centred and outcome focussed
- Identify to tools to support MARM meetings
- Understand the role of the SAB MARM co-ordinator.
If you would like to book onto one of the half day sessions, please click on the links below: –